Monday, June 17, 2013

To Be Or Not To Be

which home to pick?
I'm suffering from the classic case of too many ideas. Yup, that's right. I have a million ideas going on in my head. Granted each idea deserves time and effort to make it worth. That's what I have been unable to do till now. I don't have the patience to stick with one idea and wait till it works out. I know it's bad and I hope this is just a passing phase. Ultimately, I want to settle down with something nice to do and till then, I'm giving myself the permission to act immaturely. I don't know if this is healthy or not, but that idea which I can take along with me for years has not struck me yet. I think it's just natural; getting a glimpse of different things till you find what really consumes you enough to the point of passion. 

What do you think? Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment